Dreaming of a future in Aviation?
To achieve a successful career as a pilot, it is essential to obtain a bachelor’s degree, possess pilot ratings and build flight time and we can help. This degree has been approved by the Federal Aviation Administration for a reduction (from 1500 to 1000 hours) in the flight time required for your ATP certificate thus expediting the launch of your aviation career.
Why Should You Consider the Professional Pilot Degree Program?
Obtaining your professional pilot degree through this unique partnership allows you to:
- Reduce by 1/3 the number of hours required for your ATP certificate.
- Obtain your bachelor’s degree without leaving the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
- Train in a Part 141 environment, reducing the amount of training needed.
- Receive the highest level of top-quality flight training.
- We’re a Cessna Pilot Center, specially selected by Cessna.
- Flight training in top-of-the-line Cessna Aircraft, including the Cessna 172 Skyhawk, the world’s most popular flight training aircraft
- Interactive, computer based instruction and testing
- Clean, quiet study areas and classrooms
- Redbird full-motion simulators
- Take advantage of job opportunities at Air Associates – earn money while you’re earning your degree
- Flight instruction (once you’ve earned your CFI)
- Crew member for Part 91 and Part 135 missions flown by Air Associates
About the Degree
This program partnership allows a student to remain in the Kansas City metropolitan area while completing a a professional pilot degree. Flight training is offered through Air Associates. General education credits are given by Johnson County Community College either online or in person.
To learn more:Air Associates of Kansas 12901 West 151st Street, Suite B Olathe KS 66062 913.764.4800 email@example.com Johnson County Community College Dr. Terry Murphy-Latta Director of National Academy of Railroad Services 12345 College Boulevard, ITC #112 Overland Park KS 66210-1299 913.469.3857 firstname.lastname@example.org