Have you always dreamed of learning to fly?
Did you know that learning to fly opens up more than 12,000 airports and landing strips in the United States for you to visit? Having a pilot’s license allows you to travel farther, faster and have more FUN getting there. A whole new world opens up for you, including:
- Adding spice to your weekends, day-trips and vacations
- Expanding your business opportunities
- Beginning a career in aviation
- Supporting your favorite college or professional teams whenever they travel.
Air Associates can help. We are a Cessna Pilot Center, a specially selected flight school that offers the highest level of top quality flight training, including:
- Sport, Private Pilot, Instrument and Commercial licenses
- Interactive, computer based instruction and testing
- Flight training in top of the line Cessna aircraft, including the 172 Skyhawk, the world’s most popular flight training aircraft
- Clean, quiet study areas and classrooms
- Redbird Full Motion Simulator
Additionally, as a Cessna Pilot Center, we are supported by Cessna, the world’s largest manufacturer of flight training aircraft. More people have trained in Cessna aircraft than any other. More importantly, you’ll find out that flying is FUN, and rewarding. And, you’ll love the customer service and warm hospitable atmosphere at Air Associates. We love flying, and we want you to love it, too.
In addition, Air Associates can provide you the full range of training and ratings, including:
- CFI / CFII
- Multi-Engine/Multi-Engine Instructor
Come in and talk to us about our flight school. Take a tour of our pilot center, review a demonstration of the computer-based instruction and go up for a DISCOVERY FLIGHT, a demonstration flight where you actually fly the airplane and begin to experience the fun of flight!! Give us a call, and LET’S GET STARTED!!