Air Associates utilizes Flight Schedule Pro for scheduling aircraft rentals and flight instruction.
Please use the following links:
NEW users click HERE to register
CURRENT users click HERE to sign-in
When registering for the first time,
- Select Air Associates of Kansas as your location (not Charter). An Associates representative will need to approve you registration before you are able to begin using the system.
- Once approved, you will receive an email confirming your access to Flight Schedule Pro.
- Please login and complete the following steps:
- Hover over the “My Account” tab
- Select “My Pilot Info” from the drop down list
- Complete Pilot Certificate (Student, Private, Recreational, Commercial, etc.)
- Complete Ratings
- Complete Endorsements
- Complete Insurance (if you have purchased your own)
- Complete Medical Certificate
- Complete Last Flight
- Complete Flight Hours & Pilot Currency (just the Flight Review portion)
- Click on “Contact Info” and complete name, telephone and email address information. You may complete information, as well but it is not required.
If this is your first time flying with us, please complete the following documents and bring them to your first lesson along with a photo ID and proof of citizenship (birth certificate or passport).
Acceptable forms of identification and citizenship are:
- Valid, unexpired U.S. passport
- Original or government-issued birth certificate of the U.S., American Samoa, or Swains Island and a government-issued picture ID.
- Original certificate of birth abroad with raised seal (Form FS-545 or DS-1350) AND a government-issued picture ID.
- Original certificate of U.S. citizenship with raised seal (Form N-560 or N-561) or a Certificate of Repatriation (Form N-581) AND government-issued picture ID.
- Original U.S. Naturalization Certificate with raised seal (Form N-550 or N-570) AND a government-issued picture ID.
Requirements for Non-U.S. citizens are different. Please inquire with a Flight Instructor or Customer Service representative.
Prior to flying with us, please complete the following forms and bring with you.